Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I've always had a problem with my self confidence. Frankly, I never had much. It's one reason there've been some problems between myself and DF. He loves me, and couldn't understand why I could never accept that. I was constantly asking him why, and needing him to reassure me. Last summer, I spent a LOT of time soul searching, and finally realized WHY I was that way, and was able to put it behind me. For the first time in my life, I can accept that someone loves me, just for who I am, not for what they want me to be, but just the way I am, with no conditions. I found a picture the other day, (at stockvault.com) of this gorgeous sunrise, and it just really struck a cord in me, about the changes in my outlook on life, and how I choose to live my life each day. Here is a LO that reflects that. Mat, if you read this, Thank you, for never giving up on me, and for loving me the way that you do. I love you.





Live, Laugh, Love

1 comment:

Mitch said...

I know this wasn't meant for me, but I'm going to comment anyway, so you know it affected someone. I think what you wrote here is pretty awesome. You know me, I'm a bigger pain in the butt than you are and it's hard for me too. But I want you to know that I think you are doing great. You have confidence, patience, and a sense of self security that I'm really very envious of. You live in a situation that most couldn't bear, and your constant trust and faith inspire me. Just want you to know that, this blog, this picture, meant something to somebody.